Sunday, August 18, 2013

Knitting labels

A new try to sell my selv-designed hats and gloves: Snorri gave me permission to put them into the shelf of his little shop at the waterfalls Hraunfossar. They are lying there now and I am sitting in the shop working a sunday afternoon for Snorri and I got some time to make knitting labels giving a bit of information about my knitting wear.
Knitting labels in progress.
 However, if you have ideas for changes or improvements (or correct my English) don't hesitate to tell me! I am going to print the labels tomorrow.

Oh, and by the way, here is a picture of Hraunfossar where the shop is. They are translated as the "lava waterfalls" because they arise from under a big lava field. Quite beautiful work place, isn't it?
Hraunfossar. The picture was taken in the beginning of August when a lot of melted glacier water was colouring the river grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment