Thursday, February 6, 2014

The tea cosy and the snow cosy

Here is a picture of my tea cosy and me taken in the sewing room of Punkturinn:

Punkturinn took this picture of the tea cosy and me.
My, this place is so cosy and creative! I already started my next handicraft project over there but I won't reveal yet what it is. Just that it involves my knitting needles and that there was a half circle of women sitting around me today looking at it because they think it is so cute. :)

Oh, and then I saw that the hiking association of Akureyri put some pictures of our trip on their website which reveals a bit more the true nature of my cross-country skiing skills:
The skillfull cross-country skier turning around for a professional picture ...
And ending very unprofessionally in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment